Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Good Day

Today has been a great day. Nothing especially special. I have just had one of those days where I have done more in the past few hours then the past week combined. I even thought about working out pretty seriously. And the kids have been great so far. Cami is 2 months old and starting to show some personality. She loves to smile at me. I love watching her grow, but wish she'd slow down.

Hunter is starting to do what I call room shuffle. I usually have something pressing to do so I let him play however he wants as long as he's not getting hurt, which usually involves shuffling all the items in the house, and then I clean it all up. I find the dishwasher silverware tray in the closet, the calculator in the stroller, etc. Thankfully I can clean faster than he makes messes at this point.

Every once in a while he'll be quite for too long. Anything over 1 minute is too long. Usually I find him in the bathroom exploring as this is the room he's not allowed in. He's always on the search for a razor since its the one thing in the shower I won't let him touch. The other day he was helping clean Cami's bouncer by rubbing the toilet brush on it... (Cami wasn't in it thankfully). I am also starting to find trucks in the toilet. This all happens within 1 minute of not being watched. Perhaps I need to reduce the time to 30 seconds.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love it. Haha, a silent destructor. Can't wait to see you!