Monday, January 30, 2012

Again.

Here we go again. I won't suck this time. I've been reading a lot more blogs recently which has made me want to do my own again. Cuz I got ideas. I think they're good. So what if I got it from another blog. :)


So, update on family. Hunter is here now. He's pretty awesome. Honestly, having him didn't change much in our lives for a few months. It's kind of like a puppy, that you can't leave at home alone. Lots of naps, snuggles, grooming, and feeding. Then they start moving and you realize you got to keep up. It just keeps getting better. His personality is independent and happy. He loves to watch others. Winston didn't eat him, which we were all pleased about. They're just starting to get to an age where they can play together. I need to take a video, because it's too cute.




I remember before Hunter was born, Spencer and I would play a game when falling asleep in bed. One person would start and say, "He'll have your eyes." Then it was the other person's turn to pick which feature he'd inherit from each person. "He'll have your lips." It was fun to imagine all the possibilities he could be. Now that he's here.... He's pretty much all Spencer. It's interesting to think that our next baby could be all me, and look nothing like his/her sibling.

Which reminds me... We're expecting another baby in June! Why yes, it was planned, thanks for asking. As I just went through all the pregnancy experiences, it was hard to get excited about this baby like I was for Hunter. So... we've decided not to find out the sex of this baby. Well, until they're born, then we'll know. It adds a little mystery to it for us and made me gitty all over again thinking about another baby. This week I've started feeling the kicks consistently. So neat, every time.


I don't want to overload this post, so I will be done. For today. Hopefully not the next year though.

No comments: